|First of all, should we switch from Doxygen to another documentation system?|
- files under /proc/xenomai/*
- dealing with Xenomai/cobalt in a C++ context.
- purpose of the RTIPC protocols, illustration with typical use cases.
- safe IPC techniques between rt and non-rt threads.
- update the documentation about how one can run Xenomai applications as non-root user, specifically the Copperplate settings.
- how to set up a multi-process application.
|When processes want to share objects, they need –enable-pshared, and belong to the same session with –session.|
- purpose of the CONFIG_XENO_DEBUG_* switches in Kconfig.
- pthread_*_ex() routines available with lib/cobalt.
- terminology of Xenomai (esp. Cobalt-related concepts).
- purpose of the SCHED_WEAK, SCHED_QUOTA, SCHED_TP, SCHED_SPORADIC policies.
- how to use UDD.
- purpose and usage of wrap-link.sh.
- UDD driver issue.
- Check build of all serial, can, analogy drivers (e.g. kernel/drivers/serial/rt_imx_uart.c does not build).
- Enabling CONFIG_MAXSMP w/ CONFIG_IPIPE breaks the kernel at boot on x86.
- Drop the Blackfin, powerpc64 ports in -next branch.
- Docker support (i.e. use PID namespaces).
- Valgrind support for the POSIX interface over Cobalt.