[Xenomai] real-time support for CAN-USB devices

Mnatsakanyan, M. m.mnatsakanyan at tue.nl
Wed Apr 2 00:15:23 CEST 2014

Hi,

In a Dutch research organization we develop a prototype of a real-time driver assistance system based on Xenomai.
In non-RT version of this system we widely use CAN-USB devices and would like to continue using them also in RT version, but we realized that CAN-USB devices are not supported by Xenomai.

To estimate the future development perspectives for our real-time prototype, we would like to know whether you envision the CAN-USB device support in near future.

Thank you in advance!