[Xenomai] imx6q xenomai ipipe-3.0-imx6q

嵌入式工程师 ericvic at 163.com
Wed Apr 2 02:53:47 CEST 2014

I know latency test can not run with e other real-time  activity, but my program will run some real-time activties at the same time ,now it  looks  like because multiple cpu shared memory causes a great difference jitter .
在 2014-04-01 18:49:17,"Gilles Chanteperdrix" <gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org> 写道: