[Xenomai] Debian Package Building Broken

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Wed Apr 2 17:55:15 CEST 2014

While following the instructions to build a Debian package from git:

http://xenomai.org/index.php/Building_Debian_packages

...I ran into a problem.  There is a "configure" file in the git
repository that looks like it shouldn't be there.  The build scripts
delete this file, then complain that the local working copy has
modifications and refuse to build the package.

I was able to work around this by just deleting the configure file and
committing the changes, but you might want to do this upstream as well.

I am building from the 2.6.3 tag, but the configure file still exists in
master:

http://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.6.git/tree/

--
Charles Steinkuehler