[Xenomai] Debian Package Building Broken

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Wed Apr 2 18:12:40 CEST 2014

On 4/2/2014 11:02 AM, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:
> On 04/02/2014 05:55 PM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
>>
>> I am building from the 2.6.3 tag, but the configure file still exists in
>> master:
>>
>> http://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.6.git/tree/
>
> No, the configure file is in the tree, this is intentional, this avoids
> requiring people which compile the package from the git tree to have the
> autotools installed. If debian/rules does not support that, it should be
> fixed to support it.

I'm not sure if debian/rules allows that or not...I'm just trying to
build 2.6.3 packages from git following the directions on the wiki:

http://xenomai.org/index.php/Building_Debian_packages#from_a_Git_repository

...mostly because for some reason Debian doesn't build the armhf flavor
of the Xenomai packages:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/xenomai-runtime

...there's armel, but no armhf.  :(

--