[Xenomai] Debian Package Building Broken

Charles Steinkuehler charles at steinkuehler.net
Wed Apr 2 18:21:19 CEST 2014

On 4/2/2014 11:09 AM, Gilles Chanteperdrix wrote:

> Does this still happen if you remove the line "autoreconf -fi" from
> debian/rules ?

Yes, see below (pasted as a quote to hopefully avoid wrapping).  The
build complains about uncommitted changes immediately after deleting the
configure file, which is what causes the uncommitted change.

I have some other problem as well, even if I remove the configure file
the build still dies, but I think that's something on my end.  It's
unrelated to the configure file, anyway.

--
Charles Steinkuehler
charles at steinkuehler.net