[Xenomai] Analogy with new NI DAQs

Yogi A. Patel yapatel at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 3 02:53:23 CEST 2014

Hi -

Does anyone know the development roadmap for Analogy?

I recently purchased a new NI X-series card (PCIe-6353) and realized
(through attempts of loading it using analogy_config) that it is not
recognized.

I am trying to assess the feasibility of continuing with NI
cards/Analogy and wanted to know if this was a smart move for the long-term.

If there is no roadmap, does anyone have any useful hints on possibly
how to make this new card work with the existing Analogy drivers (if
it's even possible)?

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Yogi