[Xenomai] patch for 3.14 kernel ?

Philippe Gerum rpm at xenomai.org
Mon Apr 7 15:14:47 CEST 2014

On 04/07/2014 02:21 PM, Huub Van Niekerk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After struggling with the 3.10.18 kernel on armhf (both with and without the patch), I tried the 3.14 kernel and to my delight some issues are solved: the clock runs fine again, roscore and top work great, while they kept failing on 3.10.18. So my question is if (or when) there will be a patch for the 3.14 kernel line ?

raw/ipipe-3.14.0 is currently work in progress. ppc6xx and x86 32/64
boot and run the basic tests here, but mainline is so much in a state of
flux for ARM with the dt introduction, that Gilles needs time to fix up
the pipeline for several SoCs. He's enduring most of the pain these days
when it comes to upgrading to recent kernel releases, even worse than I
used to suffer for x86 a few years ago, so please be patient.

We will keep the list posted.