[Xenomai] real-time support for CAN-USB devices

Mnatsakanyan, M. m.mnatsakanyan at tue.nl
Tue Apr 8 20:01:27 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am repeating this post because I found out that I did not keep one of the rules
of mailing list etiquette. Sorry for that. Hopefully this was a reason that my
question is not being answered.

So here is my question:
In a Dutch research organization we develop a prototype of a real-time driver
assistance system based on Xenomai. In non-RT version of this system we widely
use CAN-USB devices and would like to continue using them also in RT version,
but we realized that CAN-USB devices are not supported by Xenomai.
To estimate the future development perspectives for our real-time prototype,
we would like to know whether you envision the CAN-USB device support in near
future.

Regards!