[Xenomai] OMAP L138

Peter Howard pjh at northern-ridge.com.au
Mon Apr 14 07:02:31 CEST 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-13 at 21:10 -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:28:01AM +1000, Peter Howard wrote:
> > The ipipe repo is at 3.10, and I've just confirmed I have that patch.
> > Sadly that's not the problem.
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion though.
>
> Well I hadn't tried it yet myself.  All I know so far is 3.12 works
> great for me, and 3.8 segfaulted randomly during sigchld handling.
>
> If you could get a debug build of init and turn on core dumps, that
> might give you something to analyze with gdb to see if you might be
> hitting the same situation.
>
> Xenomai also seems to be running great on arm on 3.12 for me using the
> ipipe for 3.12 git branch, and the latest xenomai-2.6 git tree.

The 3.11 git branch displays the same behavior as master, and on the
3.12 and 3.14 branches (and, presumably the 3.13 branch too) the kernel
no longer detects the SD card (driver _is_ enabled).  Not sure where the
bug appears, but it's one bug too many for the moment.

--
Peter Howard <pjh at northern-ridge.com.au>