[Xenomai] OMAP L138

Peter Howard pjh at northern-ridge.com.au
Tue Apr 15 03:58:45 CEST 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-13 at 21:10 -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 10:28:01AM +1000, Peter Howard wrote:
> > The ipipe repo is at 3.10, and I've just confirmed I have that patch.
> > Sadly that's not the problem.
> >
> > Thanks for the suggestion though.
>
> Well I hadn't tried it yet myself.  All I know so far is 3.12 works
> great for me, and 3.8 segfaulted randomly during sigchld handling.
>
> If you could get a debug build of init and turn on core dumps, that
> might give you something to analyze with gdb to see if you might be
> hitting the same situation.
>
> Xenomai also seems to be running great on arm on 3.12 for me using the
> ipipe for 3.12 git branch, and the latest xenomai-2.6 git tree.
>
> Maybe that would be worth giving a try.

OK, so I managed to get the SD card being detected on 3.12 (getting that
properly fixed is a thread on a different mailing list).  And I've
gotten a 3.12 kernel with my ipipe changes for the DA850 and Xenomai 2.6
running.

Sadly I'm left with the same set of panics that I had before; usually
ending with init getting a SIGSEGV.
--
Peter Howard <pjh at northern-ridge.com.au>