[Xenomai] Configuring analog subdevice via analogy interface

Wojciech Domski wojciech.domski at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:14:40 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I have question concerning analog subdevice support in Analogy.

I have signal Sensoray 626 which is capable of setting range
for analog input to +/-5V or +/-10V. During writing the driver
for Sensoray 626 I have ported a function which address
is put into field of subdevice structure do_cmd.

This function can configure multiple channels of analog
subdevice separately. However, what should I use from
User Space interface to invoke this function (do_cmd)
in kernel space?

I have tried using a4l_snd_command but this one
seems to be dedicated for digital subdevices.
Is there a way to do what I want to?

Best regards,
Wojciech Domski

Domski.pl