[Xenomai] Xenomai to Odroid-U3/U2

nicolas.simon at wandercraft.eu nicolas.simon at wandercraft.eu
Sat Apr 19 09:26:21 CEST 2014

> Le 18/04/2014 13:53, Alexandre Donisete Bensi a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>  Anyone ever seen anything with Xenomai and ODROID-U3 / 2 ?
>> Best Regards,
>
> From previous discussions on ODROID, it is based on exynos processors,
> which are cortex a9. So, chances are that it works, but I never tested
> it. If you are willing to do the port yourself, it is not so hard, and
> is documented:
>
> http://www.xenomai.org/index.php/I-pipe-core:ArmPorting

I will be very interested and willing to test it, I have some U2/U3 and X2
all based on the same Exynos 4412 Prime. My final goal is to use RTNet on
this but I think it is not possible because it use a USB to Ethernet
converter
(http://www.microchip.com/wwwproducts/Devices.aspx?product=LAN9730).

Nicolas Simon
Wandercraft