[Xenomai] Pre/Post patches

Matthew Fornero mfornero.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 20:22:46 CEST 2014

Looks like Xilinx hasn't merged 3.14 into their tree yet. There is
some support for Zynq in mainline, but I'm not sure how functional it
is (I've always run from the Xilinx tree). I'm still aiming for a 3.10
build (-pre/-post patches) sometime soon, but I've been completely out
of bandwidth the last month or so.

-Matt