[Xenomai] Pre/Post patches

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Mon Apr 21 10:15:39 CEST 2014

Le 21/04/2014 08:28, Huub Van Niekerk a écrit :
>>On Saturday, April 19, 2014 8:07 PM, Gilles Chanteperdrix
> <gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org> wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>
>>I am currently validating the I-pipe patch for Linux 3.14 on armv4 and
>>armv5, but it should already work for armv6 and armv7 processors, it is
>>available as a branch for-ipipe-3.14.0 in ipipe-gch git. Could you have
>>a look at it on BeagleBone, Raspberry and Zynq? For the SOCs supported
>>by mainline, please simply send patches to the for-ipipe-3.14.0 branch.
>
> Hi,
>
> When looking at http://git.xenomai.org/ipipe-gch.git/?h=for-ipipe-3.14.0
> , I think I see several patches but I'm not sure how to act to get a
> patch for the armv7 (armhf / beagle-xm).

Note that the mail was intended for BeagleBone, Raspberry and Zynq. For
beagleboard, the kernel should already work, and you can wait for the
final I-pipe patch to be released. But if you want to validate the
kernel early, please go ahead, it will not hurt.

Simply checkout this tree, and use it with the "prepare-kernel.sh"
script, it will detect that the tree already contains the I-pipe
changes, and will not try and apply an I-pipe patch.