[Xenomai] Pre/Post patches

Matthew Fornero mfornero.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:35:28 CEST 2014

No question on the advantages of getting it into the mainline I-pipe
tree. The issue is that the current state of Linux mainline
(kernel.org) is not terribly usable on Zynq AFAIK, and Xilinx doesn't
have 3.14 in their tree yet for me to do the pre/post patching.

That being said, it's still probably worthwhile for me to try a quick
build of your tree on Zynq, just to see how close it is, though from a
quick glance it looks like some important bits will be missing (e.g.
Ethernet).

-Matt