[Xenomai] porting xenomai to 3.2 kernel using SOC Ti Am3359

vattipalli praveen.v at easyarm.com
Tue Apr 22 06:40:44 CEST 2014

hi,
I am working on Ti Am3359 processor with linux-3.2 kernel. I am trying
to port Xenomai. I have applied ipipe-core-3.2.21-arm-4.patch  patch,
and compiled the kernel. But when booting uImage it hanged at

Uncompressing Linux... done, booting the kernel. I could not see any
console after this. But the above patch   Support for CSR SiRFSoC ARM
Cortex A9 Platform. Could i get any patch for ARM Cortex A9 Platform for
linux-3.2 kernel.

Thanks In Advance