[Xenomai] Reading /proc/xenomai/stat causes high latencies

Jeroen Van den Keybus jeroen.vandenkeybus at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 23:39:19 CEST 2014

> You mean with tracer on? Then you have a trace for the high latency?

No, unfortunately. Every time I enable the tracer, all is well, no latencies.

Since this is so elusive, I started to install all kernels I built
(and keep the configs along). I just found that one of them does not
have the high latencies and does not have the I-pipe debugging on
either. Hooray.

However, when I powerdown the machine and reboot this very kernel, the
problem reappears.

Jeroen.