[Xenomai] porting xenomai to 3.2 kernel using SOC Ti Am3359

vattipalli praveen.v at easyarm.com
Thu Apr 24 09:02:43 CEST 2014

Hi Gilles,
Thanks for your help.

As per your suggestion, instead of working on linux-3.2 kernel for
Am3359, I want to configure Xenomai  for 3.13 kernel. Can i get any
patches for kernel 3.13 kernel.  Because I have gone through
ksrc/arch/arm/patches/README in Xenomai 2.6.3 sources, I found patches
for 3.8 kernel for Beaglebone.

Thanks & Regards
Praveen