[Xenomai] Slow execution of RT task

Philippe Gerum rpm at xenomai.org
Thu Apr 24 14:17:13 CEST 2014

On 04/24/2014 12:21 PM, Jeroen Van den Keybus wrote:
> Philippe,
>

> Disabling CONFIG_RCU_USER_QS ('General setup -> RCU Subsystem ->
> Consider userspace as in RCU extended quiescent state') at least
> avoids the warning.
>
> Further investigation shows that it is actually
> CONFIG_CONTEXT_TRACKING_FORCE ('General setup -> RCU Subsystem ->
> Force context tracking') that seems to cause the issue
> (CONFIG_RCU_USER_QS and CONFIG_CONTEXT_TRACKING still enabled in this
> case).

Ok, thanks for digging this. I'll switch back to investigating this
issue in the coming days. Gilles has detected a breakage of the
interrupt state on ARM which is caused by the context tracking feature,
there is a possibility that such issue also concerns other archs. I
still have to come up with a solution to this problem.