[Xenomai] Missing patch for Zynq

Konstantin Schauwecker hi at konstantin-schauwecker.de
Sun Jun 15 16:31:51 CEST 2014

Yes, that is what I was referring to. The mentioned patch
ipipe-core-3.8.13-arm-1.patch
does not exist in the xenomai 2.6.3 release, or in earlier releases. There is a different patch, labelled
ipipe-core-3.8.13-arm-3.patch
which does however not match the Xilinx kernel.

I think its ok now. I manually merged the changes that couldn’t be applied automatically, which was a bit of work. It does compile and I hope that I didn’t make a mistake.