[Xenomai] Kernel freezes in __ipipe_sync_stage

Marco Tessore marco.tessore at axelsw.it
Fri Jun 20 14:18:48 CEST 2014

Il 20/06/2014 13:52, Gilles Chanteperdrix ha scritto:
> On 06/20/2014 11:11 AM, Marco Tessore wrote:
>> The kernel is version 2.6.31 for ARM architecture - specifically a
> Do you have the same problem with a recent I-pipe patches, like one for
> 3.8 or 3.10 kernel?

One note:
Philippe had already written an email about, full of tips on how to
identify the cause, and that is probably not attributable to ipipe,
unfortunately the email went into spam and I had not seen.

For the moment I have enough material to work with,
if the tests, that I will do on the 3.10, were to emerge again something
I will inform you.

Thank you very much
Marco