[Xenomai] Some Information About compilation Xenomai and RT Patches

Stoidner, Christoph c.stoidner at arvero.de
Mon Jun 23 12:04:37 CEST 2014

Original ipipe-3.10.18 without Preempt-RT works without any problem. The problem occurs only in combination of my Preempt-RT merge and enabled FCSE in guaranteed mode.

Since unmodified ipipe-3.10 does not show the problem I assume unmodified ipipe-3.14 also does not show the problem. Or do you think 3.14 brings some more details?

Regards,
Christoph