[Xenomai] Port to MicroBlaze

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Fri Dec 4 14:20:26 CET 2015

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 08:11:38PM +0000, Taishan Fan wrote:
> Is there support to port to MicroBlaze ? or are some guide
> materials there? Thanks.

I do not think there is a port to MicroBlaze. We had a port to NIOS,
but I do not think it has been updated to Xenomai 3.

To start a port, you should start with the port of the I-pipe patch,
a Linux kernel modification maintained in this git repository:
https://git.xenomai.org/ipipe.git/

We have a guide about porting the I-pipe patch to a new ARM board:
https://xenomai.org/2014/09/porting-xenomai-dual-kernel-to-a-new-arm-soc/

But this would only be a partial help, as there are much more
changes needed for a port to a new architecture.

https://click-hack.org