[Xenomai] Reg: Linux assertion

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Fri Dec 4 14:24:38 CET 2015

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 12:22:15PM +0530, Sureshvs wrote:

> Hi
>
> ARCH=powerPC
> Processor: MPC8641
> Linux Kernel : 2.6.30
> Xenomai patch version: xenomai-2.5.2
>

> We are getting the below assertion randomly.
>
> kindly help us to isolate the problem, stack trace during assertion is given below.

> Badness at a00384e8 [verbose debug info unavailable]

What about enabling more debug infos? Function addresses only make
sense for a particular kernel configuration, so, we can not help you
if we do not know the line of code corresponding to the address.

Also note that xenomai 2.5.2 and Linux 2.6.30 are really old (2010),
so a lot of things have been fixed since then, and it is very
unlikely that we can remember the particular bug you encounter.

https://click-hack.org