[Xenomai] Porting a library to Xenomai

Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda leo at alaxarxa.net
Fri Dec 11 16:33:58 CET 2015

El Divendres, 11 de desembre de 2015, a les 15:09:27, Gilles Chanteperdrix va
escriure:
[...]
> > No Gilles, that's the point that I don't understand. Maybe it could be a
> > language problem.
>
> If you do not understand the text. Read the example.

what I'm worried about if theses wraps implies more things that are hidden.
The example is clear. Maybe I'm imagine more things that really exists.

The most surprising thing to me is that using that wrap, with a few
considerations a "normal" POSIX program that uses a socket and has a thread
could be migrated to Xenoma RT easily, just defining some compiler/linker flags.

Thanks for all,

Leopold

Linux User 152692     GPG: 05F4A7A949A2D9AA
Catalonia