[Xenomai] Porting a library to Xenomai

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Fri Dec 11 17:31:14 CET 2015

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 04:33:58PM +0100, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> El Divendres, 11 de desembre de 2015, a les 15:09:27, Gilles Chanteperdrix va
> escriure:
> [...]
> > >
> > > No Gilles, that's the point that I don't understand. Maybe it could be a
> > > language problem.
> >
> > If you do not understand the text. Read the example.
>
> what I'm worried about if theses wraps implies more things that are hidden.
> The example is clear. Maybe I'm imagine more things that really
> exists.

The fact that wrapping may be a problem for large applications where
you only want a small part of the application to use xenomai
services is the reason why Xenomai 3.x gives you another choice: do
not wrap xenomai services, but specify you want to use them with the
__RT() macro.

https://click-hack.org