[Xenomai] ipipe-gch-ipipe-3.0-imx6q latency

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Tue Dec 15 07:17:46 CET 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 08:54:56AM +0800, eric wrote:

> >So the latency is below 100us, much less than 500us. It seems a bit
> >high though, do you have any debug option enabled? Do you run this
> >with a real-time load?
> >
> >--
> >					    Gilles.
> >https://click-hack.org
>
>         I can not run real-time load ,it always stop  the flowing step.  So  i use some other load program .And I do not  enabled  debug option.
> root at imx6qdlsolo:/opt/x3/bin# ./xeno-test
> Started child 29228: /bin/sh /usr/xenomai/bin/xeno-test-run-wrapper ./xeno-test
> ++ echo 0
> ++ testdir=/opt/imx6/smp3/xenomai-3.0.1/x3/bin
> ++ /opt/imx6/smp3/xenomai-3.0.1/x3/bin/smokey --run
> arith OK
> bufp OK
> iddp OK
> leaks OK

I was rather thinking about running the user-space load which
creates high latencies with your own latency test.

But if you are interested in running xeno-test, you should check its
syntax:
- either by running it with the -h or --help argument
- or by checking its manual page, either on your disk or on xenomai
website:
https://xenomai.org/documentation/xenomai-3/html/man1/xeno-test/
- or by reading the page where we explain how we do the benchmarks
we publish:
https://xenomai.org/2014/07/benchmarking-with-xeno-test/

Regards.

https://click-hack.org