[Xenomai] 回复: Question about synchronisation between xenomai taskand linux task

Gilles Chanteperdrix gilles.chanteperdrix at xenomai.org
Tue Dec 15 07:21:35 CET 2015

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 11:42:44AM +0800, ニャン星人 wrote:
> So you mean there is not simple and complete solution way apply by
> xenomai to figure out the synchronization problem between xenomai
> thread and linux thread? When I meet synchronization problem
> between xenomai thread and linux thread, do I have to handle it
> like xddp and pipe?

The solution which strictly does what you want is xddp. (rt_pipe is
deprecated, and linux pipes will cause both ends to switch to
secondary mode).

But you may consider using a Xenomai only synchronization primitive
(such as semaphores, message queues, etc...), and have the non
real-time thread be a Xenomai thread oscillating between primary and
secondary mode. Using the SCHED_OTHER or SCHED_WEAK policy for such
a thread should help.

https://click-hack.org