[Xenomai] Switching to secondary mode despite of use of mmap

Umair Ali ali.umair at tut.fi
Tue Dec 15 12:28:02 CET 2015

Hello,

I am reading a file of size 600 MB using the mmap function and mlockall(). My question is that is it possible that mmap has not loaded whole file in the memory and if the whole file is not loaded then is it changing to secondary mode while reading the file. The size of system heap is 256KB in the menuconfig for the compiling kernel. If the problem, i think, i have is true then how i can load the such big files using mmap. The output of slackspot is attached with this email. My system specs are
Memory 3.1GiB and processor is intel P4 3.2GHz x 2.

Thanks and regards
Ali