[Xenomai] patch for RPI2

ilyasse toumi toumi.ily at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:41:50 CET 2015

Hi there

I used the same kernel (rpi-3.18.y) but this time with Xenomai 3.0.1. the
patch seems to be OK. After building it i used it with Raspbian root file
system.
I launched the latency test in both x86 and RPI2. x86 response time is of
the order of several microseconds, but RPI2 response time is of the order
of a few ten microseconds.

To summarize, the problem was with Xenomai 2 ( I didn't use git version )
and also SOC should be enabled. Now I am planning to port Xenomai on Orange
Pi, It should not be very hard since they have the  same CPU

Ilyasse Toumi
Embedded system engineer
Graduate student of ISAE Supaero
+33 6 50 59 13 42