[Xenomai] Adapted rt_uart_imx.c to work with kernel 3.10

Wolfgang Netbal wolfgang.netbal at sigmatek.at
Fri Dec 18 16:18:43 CET 2015

Dear Wolfgang Grandegger,

I extended your driver for the realtime serial on imx to work with
device treefiles,
we use kernel 3.10 with devicetree thats why I used #ifdef < 3,10,0.

As a base I used commit _a7b7adec9123dc60587d160f0818322a9a547630_
<http://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.6.git/commit/ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_flexcan.c?id=a7b7adec9123dc60587d160f0818322a9a547630>
can/flexcan: fixup for kernel release >= 3.11
__
<http://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-2.6.git/commit/ksrc/drivers/can/rtcan_flexcan.c?id=a7b7adec9123dc60587d160f0818322a9a547630>
Feel free to add the attached patch to xenomai if it helps.
We are using xenomai 2.6.4 as base, but have to change a few things in
the file,
because of this I think the patch wont apply out of the box.

Kind regards

--
Wolfgang Netbal
Softwareentwicklung

SIGMATEK GmbH & Co KG
Sigmatekstraße 1
5112 Lamprechtshausen
Österreich / Austria

Tel.: +43/6274/4321-0
Fax: +43/6274/4321-300
E-Mail: wolfgang.netbal at sigmatek.at
http://www.sigmatek-automation.at

This email and all attachments are confidential and intended solely
for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
named addressee you must not make this email and all attachments
accessible to any other person. If you have received this email in
error please delete it together with all attachments.