[Xenomai] Can't start realtime application on boot trough systemd.

Marco Várzea marcovarzea.ce at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:57:47 CET 2015

Hi,

I am unable to start a user space application at boot time trough the usage
of systemd. The application simply doesn't run and the only thing i can see
in the logs using dmesg is the semaphores and mutex being cleared by
Xenomai.

When i launch the application in a regular fashion (manually trough the
command line) it works just fine. I am sending in annex my kernel
configuration file.

If any of you could help i would really appreciate.

SO: Opensuse 12.3 x64
Kernel: 3.8.13
Xenomai Version: 2.6.4

######### cat /proc/cpuinfo ##############

processor    : 0
vendor_id    : GenuineIntel
cpu family    : 15
model        : 6
model name    : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz
stepping    : 4
microcode    : 0x4
cpu MHz        : 3400.155
cache size    : 2048 KB
fpu        : yes
fpu_exception    : yes
cpuid level    : 6
wp        : yes
flags        : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca
cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht tm pbe syscall nx
lm constant_tsc pebs bts nopl pni dtes64 monitor ds_cpl est tm2 cid cx16
xtpr pdcm lahf_lm
bogomips    : 6800.31
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment    : 128
address sizes    : 36 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management:

Best Regards