[Xenomai] Programming Xenomai+analogy

Orestes Mas masorestes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 16:45:00 CET 2015

If you know some french, you may have useful the book "Solutions temps réel
sous Linux"  [1]. The book itself is not free, but examples are available
on its web site (I've no relation with its author).

It covers Xenomai at a basic level, among other basic realtime programming
concepts.

[1] http://www.blaess.fr/christophe/livres/solutions-temps-reel-sous-linux/

Regards,

Orestes.