[Xenomai] Question about schedulerpolicy

ニャン星人 1173264124 at qq.com
Wed Dec 30 14:35:11 CET 2015

Hi, I have read the xenomai 3.x api reference, and I found that there are lots of process and thread scheduler policy of posix api(SCHED_WEAK, SCHED_FIFO, SCHED_COBALT, SCHED_RR, SCHED_SPORADIC, SCHED_TP, SCHED_QUOTA and  SCHED_NORMAL). I found when use SCHED_FIFO and SCHED_RR, xenomai thread could use cpu all the time and linux thread could not use cpu unless xenomai thread abandon cpu by themselves. Could you introduce me the differences of these scheduler policy.

    Thank you very much!