[Xenomai] Xenomai 3 on BBB or Raspi

Andrew Eliasz andrew.eliasz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:40:23 CEST 2016

Dear Gilles,
Thank you ...
I plan to follow the steps you have outlined carefully.
My experience with Linux building and tinkering is that "the logic of the
steps"  is normally quite clear.
Its the little details and bugs / features that need patching and
mismatches between combinations of versions
that cause problems.  I am one of these people that likes to start a
complex real time or embedded systems project by laying a foundation and
starting off with something that is really well defined and is known to
work.
Once I have something that works then I can feel more confident in applying
various extensions and modifications ...
Once again many thanks for this information.
br
Andrew