[Xenomai] IPIPE_LOCK Problem

Varun Deshpande varun9485 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 13:30:59 CEST 2016

Hello,

I have examined the options, only point 1,2 and
11) Device Drivers  →  Input device support  →  Miscellaneous devices→   PC
Speaker support (Press N)
12) Device Drivers  →  Staging Drivers  (Press N)

Are not required by Xenomai, I tried to compile without touching them but
after some the I get the same output.
Other options are changed otherwise on the main screen there is a warning
regarding the same.

Also I dont have any problem with kernel 3.x but only when the kernel is
4.x, its a problem. I am not sure what I am doing wrong exactly, any
guidance is highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Varun Deshpande