[Xenomai] Assertion failed on "test posix_clock" on some executions of xeno-test.

Andrea andrea.schiappacasse at camelotbio.com
Fri Apr 22 14:32:19 CEST 2016

Hi Philippe, thanks for your answer,

I ran autotune but the output didn't change, sometimes the assertion just
fails as before.
Do you think that it could lead to any problem in the standard Xenomai
usage? Or is it something that I may safely ignore? I didn't notice any
strange behaviour so far, but I'm wondering if this could be an indicator
of something going wrong in the system I'm testing.

Just in case it can be of any use, you can find attached the config of my
kernel.

Thanks again for your kind support,

Regards,
Andrea