[Xenomai] Assertion failed on "test posix_clock" on some executions of xeno-test.

Andrea andrea.schiappacasse at camelotbio.com
Fri Apr 22 16:57:29 CEST 2016

Hi Gilles, thanks for your answer,
I verified and I can reproduce it with nothing running in background.

By the way, this was the output of autotune, I forgot to attach to my

/usr/xenomai/sbin# ./autotune
== auto-tuning started, period=100000 ns (may take a while)
irq gravity... 0 ns
kernel gravity... 999 ns
user gravity... 999 ns
== auto-tuning completed after 8s