[Xenomai] Xenomai and LTTng status

Lukasz Zemla Lukasz.Zemla at woodward.com
Mon Apr 25 16:34:40 CEST 2016

Hello,

I would like to ask about current status of ability to use LTTng to trace Xenomai kernel and userspace tasks. Will it work out of box? (I mean - only installing LTTng tools, UST and DKMs, no need for extra patching). Has anybody tried doing that?
Last information I found was not so positive... https://xenomai.org/pipermail/xenomai/2015-March/033846.html .

Best regards,
 Lukasz Zemla

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
***