[Xenomai] __map_umm return NULL

Julien Stephan julien.stephan at smile.fr
Thu Dec 15 10:59:51 CET 2016

Hello,

As explained in my previous question "TIP_HEAD bit during Xenomai
initialization" I am porting xenomai 3 on a new architecture.

My problem here is that the function __map_umm return NULL. This cause a
SEGV in cobalt_commit_memory.

I step into __map_umm with gdb and noticed that there is an open on
/dev/rtdm/memdev-private which return fd = 0 : I think this is not
normal ....

Then there is the ioctl command, which does not return an error and
finally, the mmap function that return NULL. I am pretty sure that this
is not normal too.

So what could be the cause?

Julien

--

Logo <http://www.smile.fr/>

14 rue Génissieu
38000 GRENOBLE
www.smile.fr <http://www.smile.fr/>
*Julien STEPHAN*
Ingénieur étude et développement
Email : julien.stephan at smile.fr <mailto:julien.stephan at smile.fr>
Tel : +33 (0)4.58.00.19.59

bandeaux_mail
<http://www.smile.fr/Ressources/Livres-blancs/Ingenierie/Linux-pour-l-embarque?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=signature>

eco Pour la planète, n'imprimez ce mail que si c'est nécessaire