[Xenomai] Fwd: rt,Heap segfault with unittest

Philippe Gerum rpm at xenomai.org
Tue Dec 27 16:20:10 CET 2016

On 12/01/2016 04:21 PM, Benjamin ROUZAUD wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We made a new 32 bits system with xeno v3.0.3 .
> first question, do we need to switch to git/next branch or keep it ?

-next branch contains bleeding edge material scheduled for the next
major Xenomai release.

Since you are running the 3.0.x series, please check any issue against
the stable-3.0.x branch from the xenomai-3 repository first, before
reporting to the list if it did not go away.

http://xenomai.org/getting-the-xenomai-code/