[Xenomai] xenomai / realtime robotics job opening at Max Planck

Vincent Berenz vberenz at tuebingen.mpg.de
Tue Dec 19 15:46:12 CET 2017

A position for a roboticist / software-engineer is available at the Max
Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tuebingen (Germany).

The selected candidate will work on improving our software architecture
for the realtime control of our humanoid robots (which uses xenomai).

Details on the position (and how to apply) can be found here:
https://am.is.tuebingen.mpg.de/jobs/robotics-software-engineer

Some videos of our work and robots in action:
https://youtu.be/71gciiVrOsY
https://youtu.be/OdE_Kj1aPkY
https://youtu.be/jMj3Uv2Q8Xg
https://youtu.be/VgKoX3RuvB0

Vincent Berenz

ps: this is posted with the exceptional agreement of the moderator of
the list, because the job is tightly related to xenomai usage. Note that
job posting on the list should be rare and only with the authorization
to do so.