[Xenomai] Cobalt core and Yocto

Steve Pavao stevep at korgrd.com
Tue Dec 19 19:49:28 CET 2017

Hi Lowell,

Thanks for that tip.  That’s what I was thinking I might need to do.

I guess the solution in Yocto terms is to rework my I-PIPE patch recipe to not directly apply the I-PIPE patch, but rather to call prepare-kernel.sh and allow it to apply the patch, plus do the other things it needs to do.  I guess that should happen in a do_configure() {} block.

- Steve