[Xenomai] Fw:some API about RT_TASK occur Segmentation fault

dreamtale90 at 163.com dreamtale90 at 163.com
Tue Feb 7 07:18:32 CET 2017

Thank you for help.
I had git clone git://git.xenomai.org/xenomai-3.git, compile and install it with:
    ./scripts/bootstrap
    ../xenomai-3/configure --with-core=mercury  --enable-smp --enable-pshared --enable-debug=full

    make install
Then run my demo, but the result is the same as before :
   0"002.570| WARNING: [main] Xenomai compiled with full debug enabled,
                              very high latencies expected [--enable-debug=full]
enter func ...
enter func ...
rt_task_create: ../../../xenomai-3/lib/copperplate/heapobj-pshared.c:452: alloc_block: Assertion `0' failed.
Aborted
Yesterday, I add some printf to alloc_block() of heapobj-pshared.c. I found  that segmentaion fault occur when run to the
line 455 "++extent->pagemap[pgnum].bcount;" . At this time the value of "heap->buckets[ilog].freelist" is very big.

Now I think whether my xenomai configuration or system environment have something wrong.
Besides, my system(x86_64bit) run in a 8 cores Oracle virtual machine, the host cpu is Inter(R) xeon(R) CPU E5-2630 v4 @ 2.20GHz.
I don't know whether these information is useful.

Thanks in advance, best regards.