[Xenomai] Set CPU Clock Frequency

Steve B sbattazzo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 20:38:36 CET 2017

In my application, turning CPU_FREQ off defaulted the CPU to a frequency
that we didn't want (we wanted 100% but it for some reason set us to  a
lower one). The other problem is that in some cases our application would
intermittently freak out and lock things up if the frequency changed in the
background.

What I did was leave the frequency scaling on, and then I went into the
device tree and removed all of the options except the one we wanted.
Depending on how your OS distribution is set up you may be able to do the
same!

Steve