[Xenomai] arm64 support

Jorge Ramirez jro at xenomai.org
Wed Jan 4 17:58:00 CET 2017

On 01/04/2017 05:20 PM, Jorge Ramirez wrote:
> On 01/04/2017 04:03 PM, Jerry Huang wrote:
>> Hi, all guys,
>> I am planning to run xenomai with Cobalt mode on armv8 platform with
>> arm64 (A53/A72).
>> However, I don't find the context of arm64 in xenomai-3. Who can give
>> me some comment how to get these information?
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Jerry Huang

> also:
> http://www.96boards.org/blog/xenomai-on-the-96boards/
> http://www.96boards.org/blog/servo-motor-control/

Jerry,

I just noticed that you are an NXP engineer and therefore a Linaro
member (see http://www.linaro.org/company/nxp/. with  Linaro being my
current employer).
Maybe you could consider - if Xenomai is in your roadmap - raising the
need for Xenomai support during the Technical Steering Committee meeting?

That would provide the Xenomai project with some extra hands.

thanks,
jorge