[Xenomai] arm64 support

Jorge Ramirez jro at xenomai.org
Thu Jan 5 12:09:02 CET 2017

On 01/05/2017 11:39 AM, Jerry Huang wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
> I sent the request t subscribe this mail list, I don't know if the approval is needed for this request.
> >From the below links, they are about the 96boards.
> I found one boards DragonBoard410c is based on ARM Contxt-A53, but I didn't find if it is  running ARM32 or ARM64.
> Could you please point out where can I find these information?
>
> Best Regards
> Jerry Huang

yes, both boards (HiKey and dragon410c) run in 64 bit mode.
We also demoed Android 64bit running Xenomai on the HiKey back at ELC-A
2016 to control motors.

I think I wrote a simple post entry in the 96boards forum [1] about it.

please remember to not top-post when writing to the mailing list.

[1] http://www.96boards.org/forums/