[Xenomai] arm64 support

Jerry Huang jerry.huang at nxp.com
Thu Jan 5 11:39:35 CET 2017

Thanks a lot.
I sent the request t subscribe this mail list, I don't know if the approval is needed for this request.
>From the below links, they are about the 96boards.
I found one boards DragonBoard410c is based on ARM Contxt-A53, but I didn't find if it is  running ARM32 or ARM64.
Could you please point out where can I find these information?

Best Regards
Jerry Huang