[Xenomai] How to specify kernel space and user space library.

王紹華 oiz5201618 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 09:45:59 CET 2017

Hello, I am student from Taiwan.
Thanks in advanced for any suggestion.

I trying to write a RTDM-based  PWM module for kernel space on
raspberry pi3.

I notice the Xenomai3 follow the split source model, but I have no idea
where the kernel library is. I follow the installation guide. I copy the
whole
directory which is under the $(target) into target system root after
`make DESTDIR=$(target) install`. All I find is usr/xenomai/include which
belongs to userland.
Do I miss something?
What should I copy to the target system additionally?

Regards,
Hua